Welcome to the Fanshawe College Archives: Access to Memory.
The records, documents, artifacts and memorabilia stored here serve as the memory of our college and illustrates our history, growth and development. This is the designated repository for all permanently valued records of Fanshawe College.
Photographs from Library and Media Services Collection
- B Building, A Building and F Building libraries. Click to view library photographs
Photographs from Athletics Collection: Intercollegiate Team Photos
- Women's Basketball. Click to view Women's basketball photos
- Men's Basketball. Click to view Men's basketball photos
- Cross Country. Click to view cross country photos
Browsing the Archives:
- To browse by department, click the "Archival Descriptions" link in the browse menu to the right. There you will find a list of all departments we have a collection for. The department collection will be broken down into series' that are catalogued chronologically and by the functions and activities of the department.
- To search with keywords, type the word into the search box in the top menu and press enter.
- To browse digitized copies of our collection, click the "Digital Objects" link in the browse menu to the right. There you can look through scanned pdf's of yearbooks, course calendars, photographs, awards, documents etc...
For archival questions and assistance, please contact:
Tammy Pulinec, Archivist